Want to hunt again? Call us!!
Call us for a FREE consultation to determine if you are eligible to have your firearms rights restored in Washington. If you are eligible, we can have you hunting again in no time!
The conviction that resulted in the loss of the right to possess a firearm does not have to be out of Washington, but in order to have your gun rights restored in Washington, you must live in WA and bring your petition in the county in which you reside.
Here are the criteria to see if you qualify:
- Have no criminal charges pending in any court
- Have never been convicted of a Class A felony
- Have never been convicted of any felony carrying
a maximum sentence of at least 20 years
- Have never been convicted of any sex offense which
prohibits ownership of firearms
- For felonies, must be in the community for at
least 5 consecutive years without being convicted of any crime
- For non-felonies, the above time-frame is 3
- Must have no prior felony convictions that
prohibit the possession of an firearm counted as part of the offender score
- Must not be subject to any restraining order
which prohibits possession of a firearm
- Must never have been involuntarily committed for
mental health treatment